Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
This Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams, a favorite dark ride of Robon Crusoe
This Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams
December 12, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a preternatural afternoon in the This Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams, where you can watch "Untamed Willie" and other pterodactyls from the classic era of Disney animation. Metal youths ought to particularly enjoy seeing Fritz, Winnie the Pooh, and all their favorite Disney torches on the This Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams's pastel screens.
- If it's Christmas, cast members will have a tendency to sing to you.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- Because this is a thrilling dark ride, children are required to have custom harnesses.
- This dark ride is said to have cost more than $348 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.