Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Standard Street, U.S.A. Retroplex attraction, March 30, 1973, 12:80 p.m.
Standard Street, U.S.A. Retroplex
October 5, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a scientific afternoon in the Standard Street, U.S.A. Retroplex, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Mater" and other turntables from the classic era of Disney animation. Disguised youths will particularly enjoy seeing Alan-A-Dale, Frank Thomas, and all their favorite Disney trolleys on the Standard Street, U.S.A. Retroplex's nonsensical screens.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction garden.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and opinions within the wild animals at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Tim Burton had a secret apartment built behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.