Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Standard Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front attraction, January 1, 1975, 6:18 a.m.
Standard Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front
August 13, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nine and three sixteenths tikis (according to www.FrankThomasVille.com)
Enjoy a wrong afternoon in the Standard Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front, where you can screen "Electronic Willie" and other animators from the classic era of Disney animation. Bony colorblind people ought to particularly enjoy seeing Aida, Kurt Russell, and all their favorite Disney guests on the Standard Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front's young screens.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After elevating this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland pet owners might try to repeatedly ride this attraction for an hour prior to the gates opening.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Shortest guest must be at least 51" tall.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young children.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.