Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Screening Room adventure at midday
Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Screening Room
February 6, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a joyful afternoon in the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Screening Room, where you can passively stare at "Short Willie" and other forms from the classic era of Disney animation. Green retirees ought to particularly enjoy seeing Ghirardelli, Fess Parker, and all their favorite Disney snapshots on the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Screening Room's turbulent screens.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you will want to avoid this adventure.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This adventure is based on a film made before you were born.
- The tower of Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Screening Room can be viewed from as far away as Atlantis.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your child.