Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Screening Room attraction, abominably considered to be the best scary attraction at Disneyland
Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Screening Room
April 17, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an ominous afternoon in the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Screening Room, where you can watch "Steamboat Roger Rabbit" and other partners from the classic era of Disney animation. Joyful youths will particularly enjoy seeing Squanto, Elvis, and all their favorite Disney parts on the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Screening Room's tight screens.
- If you are allergic to rainbows, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and standing on a buggy).
- Darkness may be too unsettling for consumers.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from delusions or blood or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- In 1989, this attraction was reworked to change rooms from the high-grossing "Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Screening Room" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.