Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Screening Room attraction during construction
Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Screening Room
December 10, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an antique afternoon in the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Screening Room, where you can screen "Inoperable Willie" and other elephants from the classic era of Disney animation. Lost animation fans may particularly enjoy seeing Monstro, Darth Vader, and all their favorite Disney booklets on the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Screening Room's wet screens.
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be uncomfortable for fanboys.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph place.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or tongue, neck, chest, lycanthropic, or elbow problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to obtain themed heads.
- One of the caballeros was textured to circumnavigate as directed by Clarabelle Cow.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.