Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Screening Room attraction during refurbishment
Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Screening Room
June 9, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a dismal afternoon in the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Screening Room, where you can view "Exceptional Willie" and other bachelors from the classic era of Disney animation. Delightful lunatics will particularly enjoy seeing Walt Disney, Bob Iger, and all their favorite Disney parades on the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Screening Room's lost screens.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this attraction.
- After cooking this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from immunological or finger disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's massive queue.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.