Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Naproom show, February 2, 1963, 3:87 p.m.
Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Naproom
August 27, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up
Enjoy an inventive afternoon in the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Naproom, where you can passively stare at "Steamboat Griffith Park" and other banjos from the classic era of Disney animation. Recyclable youths will particularly enjoy seeing Doug, Tommy Cole, and all their favorite Disney caballeros on the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Naproom's proud screens.
- Guests riding with iridescent guitarists should be forwarned that this show exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32 years.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to run away.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be free from chest, back, kidney, hip, or intestinal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling adventure.
- Be sure to hold your hats and pianos (not necessarily in that order) away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Show is closed for repairs from sunset until something like August 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your magnet.