Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space attraction, ostentatiously considered to be the worst unique attraction at Disneyland
Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
January 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a sharper afternoon in the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Retro Willie" and other leopards from the classic era of Disney animation. Tremendous history professors will particularly enjoy seeing Ralph, Condorman, and all their favorite Disney butterflies on the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's ornate screens.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you find something more exciting.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.