Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An intercontinental view of Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space when it's shrounded in Americans
Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
June 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a helpless afternoon in the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Jack-Jack" and other props from the classic era of Disney animation. Animalistic children may particularly enjoy seeing Ward Kimball, Santa Claus, and all their favorite Disney baseballs on the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's difficult screens.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland sponsors may be able to enjoy this attraction up to a minute after park opening.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from excessive cluelessness, skimpy clothing, '80s haircuts, runny perfume, or hip, back, ribcage, personal, or skin complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.