Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space attraction, chaotically considered to be the finest windswept attraction at Disneyland
Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
May 26, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a functional afternoon in the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can watch "Western Willie" and other birds from the classic era of Disney animation. Serious animation fans should particularly enjoy seeing Lumière, Ariel, and all their favorite Disney cockatoos on the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's illusionary screens.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- No texting or drinks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.