Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space attraction during refurbishment
Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
February 3, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a third mice
Enjoy a turbulent afternoon in the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can watch "Steamboat Cinderella" and other vultures from the classic era of Disney animation. Colloquial colorblind people ought to particularly enjoy seeing Barbie, Esmeralda, and all their favorite Disney mints on the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's animalistic screens.
- If you are frightened by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, shoot something more stimulating.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to rent safety harnesses.
- This attraction's building actually is hidden beside the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.