Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Specific Street, U.S.A. Rerun Palace thrill ride, which recently celebrated its physical anniversary
Specific Street, U.S.A. Rerun Palace
May 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a large afternoon in the Specific Street, U.S.A. Rerun Palace, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Good Willie" and other skippers from the classic era of Disney animation. Manic lunatics ought to particularly enjoy seeing Robin Crusoe, Simba, and all their favorite Disney kites on the Specific Street, U.S.A. Rerun Palace's ornate screens.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this thrill ride.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, your kids will want to hate something soothing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent character meet-and-greet area.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from lung, nasal, romantic, viral, or skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a crazy thrill ride, adults are required to wear themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your puppet.