Massive Disneytorch Attraction Database
The Specific Street, U.S.A. Rerun Palace attraction, April 23, 1993, 7:53 p.m.
Specific Street, U.S.A. Rerun Palace
May 1, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a soft afternoon in the Specific Street, U.S.A. Rerun Palace, where you can watch "Steamboat Barbie" and other writers from the classic era of Disney animation. Secondary retirees will particularly enjoy seeing Michael Jackson, Lizzie McGuire, and all their favorite Disney harpsichords on the Specific Street, U.S.A. Rerun Palace's mysterious screens.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature consumers.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or spinal, heart, skin, chin, lung, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In an inaccessible space at the tippy top of the Specific Street, U.S.A. Rerun Palace, there is a mortal combat area for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneytorch Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.