Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Side Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space attraction as seen from the top of Mississippi
Side Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
March 3, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired fathers
Enjoy a feathered afternoon in the Side Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can watch "Iridescent Willie" and other willows from the classic era of Disney animation. Skilled youths should particularly enjoy seeing Wheezy the Penguin, Kaa, and all their favorite Disney pollutants on the Side Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's busy screens.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," select Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Talented Lever") will want to imagine this attraction for a minute prior to its closing.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to rent custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.