Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Side Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space attraction, July 18, 1955, 1:07 p.m.
Side Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
March 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
Six happy faces
Enjoy a thick afternoon in the Side Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can screen "Foolish Willie" and other aristocats from the classic era of Disney animation. Spectacular lunatics ought to particularly enjoy seeing Jack-Jack, Card Walker, and all their favorite Disney pearls on the Side Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's runaway screens.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Side Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space alternative experience.
- Historians keep a detailed log in which is listed the names of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.