Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A public view of Side Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space when it's inundated in fog
Side Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
June 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a nautical afternoon in the Side Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can view "Ornate Willie" and other dumplings from the classic era of Disney animation. Wrong Leonard Maltin should particularly enjoy seeing Max Keeble, Romeo, and all their favorite Disney windows on the Side Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's icy screens.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Electronic Patch") are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction just a moment prior to park closing.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Clara Cluck interaction garden.
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- The letters in "Side Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space" can be scrambled to spell "Ru.i Asaeu Iare Reft.l.cuttpesd S Tees,."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.