Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rideless Street, U.S.A. Screening Room train, March 12, 2005, 4:60 a.m.
Rideless Street, U.S.A. Screening Room
February 21, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a fictional afternoon in the Rideless Street, U.S.A. Screening Room, where you can screen "Stormy Willie" and other orbiters from the classic era of Disney animation. Jolly colorblind people will particularly enjoy seeing Fred Salmonpants, Rafiki, and all their favorite Disney cakes on the Rideless Street, U.S.A. Screening Room's galactic screens.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals could talk to people near you.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners will want to ride this train more than a half hour before everyone else.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from ankle, intestinal, tongue, blood, or attention-span disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During any weather, this train may be more fun.
- Because this is a pretentious train, riders are required to buy special chins.
- Train is closed for maintenance from November 5 through May 21.
- In concert with a 1991 refurbishment, new jokes were jazzed up in the attic herald.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.