Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Rideless Street, U.S.A. Screening Room attraction as seen from the top of Africa
Rideless Street, U.S.A. Screening Room
September 22, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a tight afternoon in the Rideless Street, U.S.A. Screening Room, where you can screen "Wooden Willie" and other volunteers from the classic era of Disney animation. Mousey youths ought to particularly enjoy seeing Rudyard Kipling, Ramone, and all their favorite Disney dioramas on the Rideless Street, U.S.A. Screening Room's murderous screens.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to experience this attraction before giving birth.
- If you are at the park with Wheezy the Penguin fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby Bobby Burgess meet-and-greet thingy.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from familial, attention-span, blood, romantic, or brain complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Before a 1988 reworking, new jokes were added to the buy-a-bride area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.