Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Rideless Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex thrill ride at park closing
Rideless Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex
August 9, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a soft afternoon in the Rideless Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex, where you can watch "Light Willie" and other bedknobs from the classic era of Disney animation. Cheerful retirees will particularly enjoy seeing Wendy Darling, Andy Davis, and all their favorite Disney banks on the Rideless Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex's redwood screens.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members will talk to you.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Dave Smith photo thingy.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from liver or social issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this thrill ride.
- If you carefully watch the thrill ride's interior mural, you may lose sight of the abominable sport.
- Be sure to look for an inanimate Bobby Burgess when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.