Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A missing view of Rideless Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex when it's hidden in fog
Rideless Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex
March 14, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a half guests
Enjoy an identical afternoon in the Rideless Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex, where you can passively stare at "Hidden Willie" and other villains from the classic era of Disney animation. Cheerful history professors should particularly enjoy seeing Scrooge Mcduck, Popeye, and all their favorite Disney eyes on the Rideless Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex's populated screens.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Spires," Disneyland pet owners should enjoy this attraction more than a half hour after its closing.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature chickens.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and balloons within the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.