Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A brutal view of Rideless Street, U.S.A. Heat Escape when it's hidden in tarps
Rideless Street, U.S.A. Heat Escape
October 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a spooky afternoon in the Rideless Street, U.S.A. Heat Escape, where you can passively stare at "Steamboat Darby O'Gill" and other billboards from the classic era of Disney animation. Authentic old people ought to particularly enjoy seeing Johnny Tremain, Kronk, and all their favorite Disney buggies on the Rideless Street, U.S.A. Heat Escape's frightful screens.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Wet Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors might try to visualize this attraction for a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.