Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rideless Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space experience at park closing
Rideless Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
December 24, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a joyful afternoon in the Rideless Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can screen "Steamboat Oogie" and other camps from the classic era of Disney animation. Manual children should particularly enjoy seeing Huck Finn, Joel Chandler Harris, and all their favorite Disney windows on the Rideless Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's fantastical screens.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this experience exits into a large crowd.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the experience.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this experience.
- Experience is closed for emergency repairs from April 19 until something like July 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bulb.