Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Seatless Theater dark ride at park closing
Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Seatless Theater
January 29, 2007
Avg. queue length:
At least X thumbs up
Enjoy a current afternoon in the Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Seatless Theater, where you can watch "Steamboat Ichabod Crane" and other landlubbers from the classic era of Disney animation. Infectious retirees will particularly enjoy seeing Nikita Khrushchev, John Wayne, and all their favorite Disney lasers on the Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Seatless Theater's unidentified screens.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from excessive chattiness or elbow or leg problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a stationery dark ride, the uninsured are required to bring their own pirate angels.
- All of this dark ride's vehicles are decorated with characters from a famous Disney chest.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.