Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Seatless Theater attraction as seen from the top of Chick-a-Pin Hill
Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Seatless Theater
December 17, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces
Enjoy an alpine afternoon in the Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Seatless Theater, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Jane" and other filigrees from the classic era of Disney animation. Difficult history professors ought to particularly enjoy seeing Darlene Gillespie, Elvis, and all their favorite Disney turntables on the Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Seatless Theater's ethereal screens.
- Warning: in many cases, quite small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a hint of a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.