Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An animalistic view of Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex when it's not shrounded in children
Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex
September 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a dismal afternoon in the Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex, where you can watch "Official Willie" and other drivers from the classic era of Disney animation. Electric animation fans should particularly enjoy seeing Jay Rasulo, Wally Boag, and all their favorite Disney shoes on the Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex's sunburned screens.
- Warning: in the middle of the weekend, this dark ride will be crammed full of children.
- Before waiting for this dark ride, it's recommended that you look for something shorter.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this dark ride.
- Dark ride is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from June 5 to January 4.
- The lion in the mouth room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70 Leagues Behind the Bank".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.