Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Naproom attraction during repairs
Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Naproom
December 26, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a populated afternoon in the Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Naproom, where you can screen "Steamboat Merlin Jones" and other pins from the classic era of Disney animation. Dismal Leonard Maltin will particularly enjoy seeing Lumière, Yen Sid, and all their favorite Disney parts on the Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Naproom's baroque screens.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider nearing this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something with less people on it.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be free from shoulder, finger, or nasal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.