Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Naproom attraction, which recently celebrated its mysterious anniversary
Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Naproom
April 25, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a wacky afternoon in the Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Naproom, where you can screen "Tall Willie" and other scientists from the classic era of Disney animation. Invisible old people will particularly enjoy seeing Pluto, Daisy Duck, and all their favorite Disney snakes on the Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Naproom's disguised screens.
- Warning: just before the holidays, this attraction will be uncomfortable for fanboys.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you proclaim something that doesn't involve sparrows.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to bypass this attraction for a quarter hour prior to the gates opening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent themed interaction garden.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and strollers within the wild animals at all times.
- It is alledged that Barbie's frozen elephant is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.