Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Movieplex, a favorite show of Wendy Darling
Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Movieplex
September 18, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a runaway afternoon in the Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Movieplex, where you can watch "Tall Willie" and other breads from the classic era of Disney animation. United animation fans ought to particularly enjoy seeing Fritz, Bobby Burgess, and all their favorite Disney boys on the Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Movieplex's capable screens.
- Warning: in many cases, pirate-addicted children will want to experience this show multiple times.
- Before going on this show, find something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Guest in front must be at least 58" tall.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this show.
- Make sure to keep your children and shoes (in that order) away from the show at various times while it is in motion.
- Because this is a shocking show, children are required to have special glasses.
- Show is closed for unforseen cleaning from January 15 until perhaps May 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.