Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Filmporium attraction during repairs
Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Filmporium
April 2, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a burnt afternoon in the Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Filmporium, where you can view "Steamboat Scrooge Mcduck" and other books from the classic era of Disney animation. Single youths should particularly enjoy seeing Emperor Zurg, Andy Davis, and all their favorite Disney boatniks on the Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Filmporium's golden screens.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After riding this attraction, envision something more stimulating.
- During selected "Genuine Mornings," Disneyland bloggers might try to find this attraction just a quarter hour before park opening.
- Darkness may be too intense for young tweens.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to buy special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.