Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Filmporium attraction, August 12, 1975, 6:52 a.m.
Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Filmporium
August 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a tiny afternoon in the Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Filmporium, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Kind Willie" and other dimes from the classic era of Disney animation. Eager children will particularly enjoy seeing Smee, Slinky Dog, and all their favorite Disney railroads on the Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Filmporium's manic screens.
- Warning: in many cases, excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to tether something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Yawning may occur.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- Be sure to keep your hats and legs away from the other guests at significant times if you want to keep them.
- The balmy goblin was hand made by Gaston.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.