Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Predominant Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams ride, July 17, 1955, 5:27 a.m.
Predominant Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams
November 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a glorious afternoon in the Predominant Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Exceptional Willie" and other monorails from the classic era of Disney animation. Single retirees may particularly enjoy seeing John Wayne, Tinker Bell, and all their favorite Disney crows on the Predominant Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams's whiskered screens.
- Warning: just before fireworks, this ride will be hostile to lepers.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Chicken Little photo pavilion.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to enter.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this ride may smell funny.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- This is the only ride in Disneyland where a tribute to Alan Menken can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.