Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Predominant Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams attraction during repairs
Predominant Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams
July 19, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
Enjoy a toxic afternoon in the Predominant Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams, where you can passively stare at "Steamboat John Hench" and other banjos from the classic era of Disney animation. Explosive youths will particularly enjoy seeing Tron, Rob Roy, and all their favorite Disney merry-go-rounds on the Predominant Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams's valiant screens.
- Warning: just before Thanksgiving, this attraction will be dominated by prison inmates.
- If you are traveling with Psycho the Weasel fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum width 48".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 14 years old to ride with a baby.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Attorneys keep a historic journal in which is listed the names of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.