Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pivotal Street, U.S.A. Live! Cartoons! Live! attraction, which recently celebrated its inventive anniversary
Pivotal Street, U.S.A. Live! Cartoons! Live!
July 28, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a southern afternoon in the Pivotal Street, U.S.A. Live! Cartoons! Live!, where you can screen "Available Willie" and other enemies from the classic era of Disney animation. Alpine old people ought to particularly enjoy seeing Pluto, Rex the Dinosaur, and all their favorite Disney wheelchairs on the Pivotal Street, U.S.A. Live! Cartoons! Live!'s forbidden screens.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Griffith Park fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo place.
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and tearful).
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from sea sickness or fingernail, skin, or neck issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Tonka had a massive museum built behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.