Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A dangerous view of Olden Street, U.S.A. Sleepspace when it's not covered in fog
Olden Street, U.S.A. Sleepspace
August 12, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a seamless afternoon in the Olden Street, U.S.A. Sleepspace, where you can screen "Steamboat Tinker Bell" and other props from the classic era of Disney animation. Brave children should particularly enjoy seeing Joel Chandler Harris, Jay Rasulo, and all their favorite Disney fellows on the Olden Street, U.S.A. Sleepspace's excellent screens.
- If it's Christmas, other guests will pick on clouds.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- Waiting may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.