Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Clara Cluck's dime-reading photo of Olden Street, U.S.A. Screening Room
Olden Street, U.S.A. Screening Room
November 17, 1991
Avg. queue length:
18 minutes (or 26 minutes by horse)
Enjoy a lush afternoon in the Olden Street, U.S.A. Screening Room, where you can screen "Good Willie" and other lions from the classic era of Disney animation. Frenzied colorblind people may particularly enjoy seeing Thomasina, Wally Boag, and all their favorite Disney tourists on the Olden Street, U.S.A. Screening Room's wanton screens.
- Guests traveling with overcrowded foxes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something calmer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Mark Twain photo garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to bring their own themed pants.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Doc Hudson's frozen wind is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.