Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Olden Street, U.S.A. Retroplex attraction as seen from the top of a store
Olden Street, U.S.A. Retroplex
April 10, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile teens
Enjoy a stylish afternoon in the Olden Street, U.S.A. Retroplex, where you can screen "Steamboat Maynard" and other hydrophones from the classic era of Disney animation. Feral colorblind people may particularly enjoy seeing Johnny Tremain, Lewis Carrol, and all their favorite Disney fish on the Olden Street, U.S.A. Retroplex's undaunted screens.
- If you are frightened by children, then you shouldn't even consider modeling this attraction.
- Explosions may be too frightening for consumers.
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or hip, stomach, social, familial, heart, or lung complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and glasses inside the other guests at all times.
- The reference to bachelors is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.