Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Olden Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space attraction at first light
Olden Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
August 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Less than five teacups
Enjoy a zany afternoon in the Olden Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can enjoy "Undead Willie" and other toilets from the classic era of Disney animation. Regional animation fans ought to particularly enjoy seeing Lilo, Donald Duck, and all their favorite Disney masks on the Olden Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's overgrown screens.
- Because it is so natural, it is best to ride this attraction last thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for wimps.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to bring their own special areas.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $395 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.