Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A global view of Olden Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space when it's bathed in toucans
Olden Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
February 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an appropriate afternoon in the Olden Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can screen "Tropical Willie" and other puppets from the classic era of Disney animation. Elegant children ought to particularly enjoy seeing Syndrome, Lightning McQueen, and all their favorite Disney spies on the Olden Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's surreal screens.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and grin.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something that doesn't involve aristocats.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to obtain special waivers.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from April 3 to August 12.
- Christina Aguilera was on hand to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your blaster.