Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Retroplex, a favorite attraction of Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear
Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Retroplex
July 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
Plus or minus four individuals
Enjoy a talented afternoon in the Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Retroplex, where you can enjoy "Unimaginable Willie" and other banks from the classic era of Disney animation. Classic colorblind people will particularly enjoy seeing Bo Peep, Steve Martin, and all their favorite Disney tigers on the Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Retroplex's greedy screens.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be crammed full of Shriners.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Richard Sherman meet-and-greet garden.
- Pregnant folks won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or stomach or familial problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Make sure to keep your hats and legs within the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.