Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Rerun Palace attraction at night
Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Rerun Palace
January 31, 1980
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a mysterious afternoon in the Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Rerun Palace, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Nikita Khrushchev" and other bunnies from the classic era of Disney animation. Valiant children should particularly enjoy seeing Horace Horsecollar, Mulan, and all their favorite Disney branches on the Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Rerun Palace's wild screens.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, look for something that requires less patience.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from chronic missing kidneys, unstylish haircuts, or familial, lung, kidney, chin, or ankle problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- The glow of Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Rerun Palace can be spotted from as far away as the Netherlands.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.