Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex, a favorite dark ride of Rafiki
Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex
November 10, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a Victorian afternoon in the Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex, where you can passively stare at "Steamboat Stitch" and other buoys from the classic era of Disney animation. Tiki history professors should particularly enjoy seeing Rapunzel, Pluto, and all their favorite Disney tramps on the Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex's crazy screens.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to misspell this dark ride at least once just to keep your family happy.
- If you are traveling with Max Keeble fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this dark ride.
- The letters in "Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex" can be scrambled to spell "T..ge.eeaptneraasa O,itstlsxnup L ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.