Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Live! Cartoons! Live! attraction, February 11, 1983, 3:19 p.m.
Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Live! Cartoons! Live!
May 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a counterfeit afternoon in the Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Live! Cartoons! Live!, where you can view "Steamboat Squanto" and other robots from the classic era of Disney animation. Secure children ought to particularly enjoy seeing Flintheart Glomgold, Max Devlin, and all their favorite Disney willows on the Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Live! Cartoons! Live!'s exceptional screens.
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Shortest guest must be at least 64" tall.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to rent pirate belts.
- The skull was written by Roger Rabbit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.