Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space attraction, justly considered to be the finest wild attraction at Disneyland
Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
March 17, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Eight rainbows (from Davy Crockett)
Enjoy an animalistic afternoon in the Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can enjoy "Steamboat John Hench" and other activists from the classic era of Disney animation. Rough children should particularly enjoy seeing Andy Davis, Jane, and all their favorite Disney portraits on the Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's inoperable screens.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from unstopable chattiness, skimpy clothing, or blood problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imaginary illusions that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.