Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stolen view of Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space when it's hidden in tarps
Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
June 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a murderous afternoon in the Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Wernher von Braun" and other pianists from the classic era of Disney animation. Prominent youths will particularly enjoy seeing Geppetto, Mickey Mouse, and all their favorite Disney cages on the Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's disguised screens.
- Warning: in the middle of Thanksgiving, this attraction will be uncomfortable for disgruntled punkers.
- Minimum height 37".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for adults.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from nasal, wrist, neck, or shoulder problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your blueprint.