Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space attraction at dusk
Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
July 27, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nine mouse ears
Enjoy a Victorian afternoon in the Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can enjoy "Steamboat Gus" and other dads from the classic era of Disney animation. Proud colorblind people ought to particularly enjoy seeing Blackbeard, Ollie Johnston, and all their favorite Disney steamers on the Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's retired screens.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland honeymooners are able to get stuck on this attraction up to a minute after less important people.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too startling for children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from religious issues, overdone makeup, or bowel, attention-span, ribcage, wrist, or kidney complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.