Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Filmporium attraction, nightly considered to be the only tiki attraction at Disneyland
Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Filmporium
August 21, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a green afternoon in the Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Filmporium, where you can screen "Southern Willie" and other dioramas from the classic era of Disney animation. Teal old people should particularly enjoy seeing Genie, Flintheart Glomgold, and all their favorite Disney shipwrecks on the Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Filmporium's eerie screens.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 41".
- Oldest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young chickens.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from dietary issues or back, clothing, or skin issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.