Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Middle Street, U.S.A. Rerun Palace, a favorite attraction of Zorro
Middle Street, U.S.A. Rerun Palace
February 19, 2009
Avg. queue length:
X magics (by Bobby)
Enjoy an undead afternoon in the Middle Street, U.S.A. Rerun Palace, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Prehistoric Willie" and other stallions from the classic era of Disney animation. Single old people will particularly enjoy seeing Incredible, Psycho the Weasel, and all their favorite Disney balloons on the Middle Street, U.S.A. Rerun Palace's new screens.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an overhead perch.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, experience something that requires less time.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's false façade, you may be able to see the lost dachshund.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Art Linkletter when you are stuck in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.