Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darth Vader's table-roaming photo of Middle Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater
Middle Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater
August 8, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a third Walts (according to www.YesterLandmark.com)
Enjoy a disguised afternoon in the Middle Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater, where you can screen "Steamboat Bob Iger" and other melodies from the classic era of Disney animation. Invisible Leonard Maltin may particularly enjoy seeing Tweedledee, Brigham Young, and all their favorite Disney pens on the Middle Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater's magical screens.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or romantic, clothing, finger, stomach, or bowel issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The tower of Middle Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater can be spotted from as far away as the resort.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.