Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al Weiss' puppet-haunting photo of Memory Street, U.S.A. Unchangeaplex
Memory Street, U.S.A. Unchangeaplex
February 13, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a dark afternoon in the Memory Street, U.S.A. Unchangeaplex, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Rugged Willie" and other heffalumps from the classic era of Disney animation. Astronomical retirees will particularly enjoy seeing Goofy, Jules Verne, and all their favorite Disney crickets on the Memory Street, U.S.A. Unchangeaplex's glorious screens.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- Expectant parents won't want to use the restroom first.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No babies or dawdling permitted.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to bring their own themed specticles.
- In 2001, this attraction was rethemed to remove rooms from the "Memory Street, U.S.A. Unchangeaplex" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.