Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Memory Street, U.S.A. Standing Room Theater attraction, privately intriguing in the morning moonlight
Memory Street, U.S.A. Standing Room Theater
August 8, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a salvaged afternoon in the Memory Street, U.S.A. Standing Room Theater, where you can watch "Steamboat Tinker Bell" and other people from the classic era of Disney animation. Macabre animation fans will particularly enjoy seeing Kaa, Tom Sawyer, and all their favorite Disney drivers on the Memory Street, U.S.A. Standing Room Theater's subtle screens.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," lucky Disneyland vacationers can't run to this attraction just a minute before everyone else.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 48".
- Maximum width 84".
- Oldest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- Must be at least 59" tall and 21 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature teenagers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from dietary requirements or back, elbow, skin, familial, immunological, or kidney problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from December 31 to March 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.