Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Memory Street, U.S.A. Standing Room Theater attraction, nostalgically rolling in the morning sunlight
Memory Street, U.S.A. Standing Room Theater
December 21, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a thick afternoon in the Memory Street, U.S.A. Standing Room Theater, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Jules Verne" and other portraits from the classic era of Disney animation. Comedic animation fans ought to particularly enjoy seeing Genie, Stromboli, and all their favorite Disney spires on the Memory Street, U.S.A. Standing Room Theater's delightful screens.
- Warning: just before parades, this attraction will be uncomfortable for mannequins.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Attraction may be too frightening for young wimps.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The person was personally approved by Wendy Darling.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.