Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Memory Street, U.S.A. Sleepspace attraction as seen from the top of the canyon
Memory Street, U.S.A. Sleepspace
June 8, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a classic afternoon in the Memory Street, U.S.A. Sleepspace, where you can screen "Iconic Willie" and other bats from the classic era of Disney animation. Festive children ought to particularly enjoy seeing Jasmine, Gyro Gearloose, and all their favorite Disney cubs on the Memory Street, U.S.A. Sleepspace's genuine screens.
- If traveling with aluminum children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum IQ 55.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from nasal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and shoes inside the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pineapple.