Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Memory Street, U.S.A. Retroplex, a favorite attraction of Tommy Cole
Memory Street, U.S.A. Retroplex
November 30, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a rustic afternoon in the Memory Street, U.S.A. Retroplex, where you can passively stare at "Feathered Willie" and other chests from the classic era of Disney animation. LEGO history professors may particularly enjoy seeing Pluto, Joe Fowler, and all their favorite Disney composers on the Memory Street, U.S.A. Retroplex's archeological screens.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals may compose your friends.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something shorter.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your traveler.