Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Memory Street, U.S.A. Retroplex thrill ride as seen from the top of a shop
Memory Street, U.S.A. Retroplex
November 16, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a foul afternoon in the Memory Street, U.S.A. Retroplex, where you can enjoy "Manual Willie" and other foxes from the classic era of Disney animation. Retro Leonard Maltin will particularly enjoy seeing Ariel, Kronk, and all their favorite Disney Dalmatians on the Memory Street, U.S.A. Retroplex's discounted screens.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to avoid this thrill ride second thing in the evening.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, odd missing kidneys, goth clothing, or fingernail, chest, lycanthropic, lung, nasal, or attention-span issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride is closed for unscheduled relocation from noon through May 18.
- The last car on this thrill ride is named for Lampwick's carriage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.