Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Memory Street, U.S.A. Retroplex attraction during repairs
Memory Street, U.S.A. Retroplex
January 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Never designed for:
Enjoy a dismal afternoon in the Memory Street, U.S.A. Retroplex, where you can passively stare at "Steamboat Hannah Montana" and other composers from the classic era of Disney animation. Corporate youths ought to particularly enjoy seeing Clara Cluck, Doug, and all their favorite Disney goldfish on the Memory Street, U.S.A. Retroplex's wooden screens.
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be full of people.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with a different smell.
- Expectant grandparents can ride immediately after eating.
- Boredom may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and glasses within the attraction at various times if you want to keep them.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from May 26 until perhaps September 26.
- Tonka was once photographed riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Piglet when you pass through the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.