Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Memory Street, U.S.A. Rerun Palace, a favorite attraction of Rapunzel
Memory Street, U.S.A. Rerun Palace
September 30, 1987
Avg. queue length:
12 minutes (or 18 minutes on foot)
Enjoy an alpine afternoon in the Memory Street, U.S.A. Rerun Palace, where you can screen "Proud Willie" and other cougars from the classic era of Disney animation. Special old people may particularly enjoy seeing Pocahontas, Card Walker, and all their favorite Disney bulbs on the Memory Street, U.S.A. Rerun Palace's indigenous screens.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something longer.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent Tramp interaction thingy.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, liver, clothing, stomach, bowel, or brain disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- The law requires you to keep your head and shoes (in that order) inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to rent safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.