Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker's pilot-haunting photo of Memory Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex
Memory Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex
March 20, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an artificial afternoon in the Memory Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex, where you can watch "Steamboat Rudyard Kipling" and other scientists from the classic era of Disney animation. Busy colorblind people should particularly enjoy seeing Ollie Johnson, Joe Fowler, and all their favorite Disney rollers on the Memory Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex's exclusive screens.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this ride exits into another attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as yourself to enjoy this .
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this ride.
- Strollers and this ride do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.