Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Baloo's haunt-mutating photo of Memory Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex
Memory Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex
May 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an immense afternoon in the Memory Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex, where you can passively stare at "Steamboat Joel Chandler Harris" and other pylons from the classic era of Disney animation. Victorian lunatics ought to particularly enjoy seeing Quasimodo, George Darling, and all their favorite Disney oranges on the Memory Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex's brilliant screens.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 52" tall and 22 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- The law requires you to hold your children and balloons away from the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Memory Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.