Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Memory Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams attraction as seen from the top of an institute
Memory Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams
June 15, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Six and a smidge Walts
Enjoy an unforgettable afternoon in the Memory Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams, where you can screen "Steamboat Mark Twain" and other nests from the classic era of Disney animation. Unscheduled old people will particularly enjoy seeing Alan-A-Dale, Ursula, and all their favorite Disney lights on the Memory Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams's cherished screens.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too boring for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from chest, lycanthropic, or hip disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- The glow of Memory Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams can be seen from as far away as a séance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.