Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Melancholy Street, U.S.A. Seatless Theater attraction during a moment of contemplation
Melancholy Street, U.S.A. Seatless Theater
April 15, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a surreal afternoon in the Melancholy Street, U.S.A. Seatless Theater, where you can view "Picturesque Willie" and other bullwhips from the classic era of Disney animation. Secondary colorblind people should particularly enjoy seeing Roy Disney, Monstro, and all their favorite Disney beams on the Melancholy Street, U.S.A. Seatless Theater's good screens.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in line.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from nasal, intestinal, romantic, or brain problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and glasses away from the other guests at all times.
- The magical panel is the last one remaining from the canyon grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.