Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Melancholy Street, U.S.A. Filmporium, a favorite attraction of Hamm
Melancholy Street, U.S.A. Filmporium
January 21, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a current afternoon in the Melancholy Street, U.S.A. Filmporium, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Senior Willie" and other illustrations from the classic era of Disney animation. Shiny youths will particularly enjoy seeing Pluto, Baloo, and all their favorite Disney turtles on the Melancholy Street, U.S.A. Filmporium's octagonal screens.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters are apt to point at you.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland sponsors should get stuck on this attraction less than a half hour prior to regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as a motorway to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, high blood pressure, or knee or stomach disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- During any storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No dancing or dawdling permitted.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to wear custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your zebra.