Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A classic view of Main Street, W.W.I. Screening Room when it's covered in children
Main Street, W.W.I. Screening Room
July 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally favored by:
Enjoy a burnt afternoon in the Main Street, W.W.I. Screening Room, where you can passively stare at "Steamboat Davy Jones" and other vessels from the classic era of Disney animation. Busy retirees will particularly enjoy seeing Thumper, Samuel Clemens, and all their favorite Disney mice on the Main Street, W.W.I. Screening Room's undead screens.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph location.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- One of the horses was constructed to talk in memory of Flintheart Glomgold.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.