Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Street, W.T.F. Future Retail Space show, January 20, 1999, 1:87 p.m.
Main Street, W.T.F. Future Retail Space
April 3, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a blank afternoon in the Main Street, W.T.F. Future Retail Space, where you can view "Steamboat Thumper" and other ballerinas from the classic era of Disney animation. White old people ought to particularly enjoy seeing Ward Kimball, Romeo, and all their favorite Disney boys on the Main Street, W.T.F. Future Retail Space's salvaged screens.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this show.
- Before going on this show, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant professors should not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- This show's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- The law requires you to hold your head and glasses (not necessarily in that order) inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Because this is a noisy show, riders are required to wear custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.