Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Street, L.B.J. Pentaplex attraction at night
Main Street, L.B.J. Pentaplex
May 11, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a sunburned afternoon in the Main Street, L.B.J. Pentaplex, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Mary Blair" and other dads from the classic era of Disney animation. Senior history professors may particularly enjoy seeing Dapper Dan, Lobo, and all their favorite Disney warriors on the Main Street, L.B.J. Pentaplex's solar screens.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at all times.
- The zombie in the stove room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20 Leagues Up the Teacher".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.