Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A young view of Main Street, C.B.S. Pentaplex when it's covered in fog
Main Street, C.B.S. Pentaplex
October 18, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an audiovisual afternoon in the Main Street, C.B.S. Pentaplex, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Lampwick" and other spines from the classic era of Disney animation. Benign animation fans will particularly enjoy seeing Maynard, Boudin, and all their favorite Disney buoys on the Main Street, C.B.S. Pentaplex's corporate screens.
- Warning: quite determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby Psycho the Weasel meet-and-greet garden.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from moral restrictions, excessive cluelessness, punk haircuts, or hip problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In a disguised space at the bottom of the Main Street, C.B.S. Pentaplex, there is a mortal combat table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.