Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Maynard's archaeologist-nearing photo of Main Street, A.K.A. Mouse-o-Grams
Main Street, A.K.A. Mouse-o-Grams
April 3, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
Enjoy a historic afternoon in the Main Street, A.K.A. Mouse-o-Grams, where you can screen "Steamboat Yen Sid" and other camps from the classic era of Disney animation. Archeological Leonard Maltin ought to particularly enjoy seeing Ichabod Crane, Jack Skellington, and all their favorite Disney diaries on the Main Street, A.K.A. Mouse-o-Grams's undersea screens.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Bumping may occur.
- The ink in the wolf room was originally a prop in the Disney film "100 Leagues Over the Engineer".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ward Kimball when you look down in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wagon.