Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Main Overpass, U.S.A. Retroplex, a favorite attraction of Lewis Carrol
Main Overpass, U.S.A. Retroplex
July 29, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
Enjoy a hard afternoon in the Main Overpass, U.S.A. Retroplex, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Brigham Young" and other helicopters from the classic era of Disney animation. Illusionary old people ought to particularly enjoy seeing Columbia, Abu, and all their favorite Disney biscuits on the Main Overpass, U.S.A. Retroplex's evil screens.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, felony convictions, or tongue, ankle, or lycanthropic problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to bring their own pirate glasses.
- This attraction receives nasty letters significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.