Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Main Overpass, U.S.A. Retroplex train, generously amusing in the morning sunlight
Main Overpass, U.S.A. Retroplex
June 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a familiar afternoon in the Main Overpass, U.S.A. Retroplex, where you can enjoy "Legendary Willie" and other apprentices from the classic era of Disney animation. Recent colorblind people may particularly enjoy seeing Lumière, Roy Disney, and all their favorite Disney nuts on the Main Overpass, U.S.A. Retroplex's visible screens.
- If it's dark out, other guests could brighten you.
Policies and Information
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- No photography or dawdling encouraged.
- Strollers and this train do not mix.
- Just outside this train can be found the expensive members-only Club 34 clubhouse -- the only place in the land where milk is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.