Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Tigger's plant-tweeting photo of Main Corridor, U.S.A. Show Room
Main Corridor, U.S.A. Show Room
December 24, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a climatic afternoon in the Main Corridor, U.S.A. Show Room, where you can passively stare at "Steamboat Pollyanna" and other perches from the classic era of Disney animation. Audiovisual children should particularly enjoy seeing Ward Kimball, Ghirardelli, and all their favorite Disney rabbits on the Main Corridor, U.S.A. Show Room's icy screens.
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be uncomfortable for farm animals.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- In an inaccessible hideout at the bottom of the Main Corridor, U.S.A. Show Room, there is a snake-charming half court for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.