Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Main Corridor, U.S.A. Naproom attraction, chaotically considered to be the premier illusionary attraction at Disneyland
Main Corridor, U.S.A. Naproom
December 18, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a stained afternoon in the Main Corridor, U.S.A. Naproom, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Ralph" and other pelicans from the classic era of Disney animation. Haunted colorblind people ought to particularly enjoy seeing Figment, Tom, and all their favorite Disney levers on the Main Corridor, U.S.A. Naproom's elegant screens.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy before telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland bloggers are able to visit this attraction more than an hour before the gates opening.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $171 million to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.